1. In the car on the way to my friends wedding in Cupertino! Scored that Madewell necklace on sale!
2. Mom's vintage earrings! She still is and will always be such a fashionista!
3. Leopard nails and Rylie <3
4. The perfect view from the Sheraton Waikiki.
6. I got my fix in SF and Vegas!
7. FINALLY. Had to buy something, right!?
8. My girl B. D'Angelo makes AMAZING jewels. Check her out!
9. Little me! My mama always dressed me well.
10. Finally got to see the collection in person, and it was all one sale!
11. Life staple. I'll die in these.
12. Rings by Yashi
13. Makapu'u tidepools in Acacia swimwear.
14. My long hair minutes before I chopped it!
15. Fighting Eel ladies hitting the town!
16. My sister and I in our leather goods in Vegas.
17. Sigerson Morrison flats I got on Last Call.
18. Forever finds...
19. Super Korean of me, but I was too cold to care.
20. Man Repelling
21. Off to work I go!
22. We ate 108 oysters...
23. Ksubi sunnies with some mean reflection.
24. At the bottom of the Makapu'u hike. Good one!
25. Xmas card!
28. Iosselliani gem!
29. One of my favorite gifts ever.
30. Birthday card from my very talented sissy.
31. Fighting Eel top Richie
32. Green pants are so necessary!
33. The complete wedding outfit!
I use Instagram more than my Facebook and Twitter! It's such a basic application, but so addicting at the same time. My Instagram pics are usually in one of three categories: food, fashion, and Rylie (my cousins daughter/love of my life). My three favorite things! Here's a sneak of some of my fave fashion forward pics out of the almost 500 I have posted. I'm gonna start posting my Instagram pictures weekly, so stay tuned...